TTA Episode 073.5 TTA Episode 073.5

Just occurred to me

This series is so amazing, that I'm really not sure what to say. You did such an amazing job with this series that its beyond anything I could have thought. But i just have one question. Have you or anyone else ever heard of .hack?

Knuckles Briefs Knuckles Briefs

LOL!

Kamina Refrance from Gurren Laggan XD

There was so many refrances and memes- i cant keep up with them after the Yu-Gi-Oh! Abriged. I cant think of a shorts collection that sucked, and this keeps up with that so far. Cant wait to see whats next.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Not bad.

I personally like the part where Samus was playing the game :p

The song is so catchy, i cant stop watching- if not only to listen to the song. And on that note, i cant think of a better song for this flash (even though i dont exactly know that many).

Id more than like to see what you make in the future :) Easy 5/5 10/10

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

hmmm...

Pit doesnt have any balls to drop lol.

Mango Mango

I wonder

Ive seen most of your solo projects and the voice seems undoubtedly similar to the voice that does Magical Trevor. I wonder if you made that to? lol

Owls Owls

im fond of this cartoon XD

I cant belive that you made this one too. Ive seen this on youtube but i didnt know you made it XD. Either that or i forgot who :/

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Funny stuff

This is pretty hilarious. I cant wait to see if you make another!

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

wow

That fight at the end was intense

Castle Crashers Ep.1 Castle Crashers Ep.1

Sad

This is a rip-off of the four swords misadventures.

varunvaid95 responds:

it is?? i've never even herd of it

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

LMAO

That... Was... AWESOME! No other words can say it. The dance break is hilarious too! Never knew he could dance like that.

TmsT responds:

He learned it while in Soviet Russia. It was a case of "you do not dance in front of the house.... House dances in front of you!"